In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Official Journal EU.L.2016.119.1), we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data and about your related rights.
The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Elfa Pharm Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with headquarters in Skawina (32-050) at ul. Krakowska 87A, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Registration: District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register 0000390960. Commandit sum PLN 300,000, contribution PLN 180,000, NIP: 676-24-44-537, REGON 121591065
2. Personal Data Protection Coordinator: (name and surname); email@example.com
3. Your personal data is processed for the purpose / purposes:
Article 6 point 1 a) the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes - e.g. if you wish to receive our newsletter
Article 6 point 1 b) processing is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party - e.g. if you make a purchase in our online store
Article 6 point 1 c) processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the controller - e.g. during recruitment and employment
4. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities or other entities that process personal data on the basis of relevant entrustment agreements. the Administrator's collections, they may be: Administrator's contractors, payment operators, entities supporting accounting and legal processes, and entities providing IT services.
5. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the goals set out in point 4, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
6. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following right to: access personal data, share data, correct data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete, request deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), request restriction of processing, objection to data processing.
7. If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
8. We process the following personal data: first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address.
9. Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude a contract.
10. Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
11. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
12. Questions regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, including your rights, should be sent to the Administrator's address, ul. Krakowska 87A, 32-050 Skawina or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org