Elfa Pharm Polska respects your privacy rights, and we care about your Personal Data security. For this purpose, we use, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
– who the Personal Data controller is,
– to what extent and for what purpose we process Personal Data,
– with whom we share it and how it is protected.
Below you will find detailed information on the collection, processing, and use of collected information, which constitutes Personal Data within the meaning of applicable law.
We make every effort to protect the Personal Data we collect following national regulations and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws UE L No. 119/1) – hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’.
Thank you for your trust!
Details of this policy may be information provided while collecting Personal Data on the occasion of individual services, subscription (newsletter), contact forms (contact form, application form).
Contact for personal data administrator
The administrator of your Personal Data is Elfa Pharm sp. z o.o., sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our”, “us”, etc.) with headquarters in Skawina (32-050) at ul. Krakowska 87A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000390960, with NIP: 676-24-44-537 and REGON: 121591065. To supervise matters related to data protection, we have appointed a person responsible for Personal Data safeguarding. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 730-730-414.
What data we collect and process
We may collect your Personal Data at the moment when you create an account, use our website, participate in a competition or contact us via the contact form.
We only process the data that you provide to us to a minimum extent.
To register on our website, we require you to provide: your email address, first name, last name, address, and telephone number. We must conclude a sales contract, contact you regarding it and deliver the goods that you have ordered.
You can provide us with more Personal Data in your profile, like your date of birth. The submission is voluntary and will help us personalize the offer addressed to you. You can change your settings and the data provided to us at any time.
Our website also has an automated system that helps us to best match our offer to you. We do not make automated decisions that affect your rights. We want our advertisements to be best suited to you.
For what purpose we collect a nd process your personal data
We may store Personal Data for various purposes depending on the nature of our relationship or the services you will use, use, or have used:
– entering into a contract or actions taken before entering into a contract, if, for example, you use or intend to use our services;
– marketing purposes, if you have given your consent, we will send you our newsletter with discount codes, information about available promotions, events, competitions, news. You can withdraw your consent at any time by using a dedicated link contained in each message or by contacting us by phone;
– communicating with you;
– managing our relationships;
– ensuring compliance with all legal obligations, such as meeting the requirements of the Accounting Act or tax laws;
– if you have provided data other than an email address, we will be able to personalize offers and customize messages for you;
– for statistical purposes – we want to be better and better, so we need to know our users perfectly. We only use aggregated information and do not use names, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information;
– contact form – if you want to ask us a question, establish cooperation, we do not request consent to the processing of your Personal Data because we process it based on our legitimate interest, which is, answering a question or steps necessary to conclude a contract.
On what basis we process personal data
We process your data based on the following legal grounds to meet the legal obligations imposed on us by the GDPR and national regulations:
– Following a concluded contract, for the purpose necessary for its performance (such as shipping) or leading to its conclusion. Therefore, we need to know your name and address to which we can send your order and at least the email and phone number which we can use to inform you about the status of your order.
– Personal Data that you provide voluntarily for marketing purposes (for example, to receive a newsletter) is processed based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
– We also use the data you provide voluntarily for statistical purposes. The basis for the processing is our legitimate interest. We need to know what is happening on our website as we are constantly trying to improve it.
With whom we share your personal data
– hosting company
– IT company
– payment systems
– relevant public authorities, when required by law
how we protect your personal data
Elfa Pharm Polska sp. z o.o., sp. k. will take all the steps to adequately protect your Personal Data under the adopted internal policies, procedures, and standards so that the Personal Data is safe from unauthorized use or access, unlawful modification, loss, or destruction. We will not retain your Personal Data longer than necessary for the reason why it was collected, including the necessity to comply with legal and tax obligations (for example, the Accounting Act) and for the settlement of disputes, investigation, or defense of claims.
We well not transfer your personal data t countries outside the european union
What your rights are:
– you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
– you have the right to request access to your data
– you have the right to rectify your Personal Data or even delete it
– you have the right to object to your Personal Data processing and to demand that such processing be restricted
– concerning processing the data with your consent, you have the right to request its transfer
– you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office